Big Event for Little Kids
What is THE BIG EVENT?
- The Big Event is a magical, fun-filled educational fund-raiser geared to children age 10 and under and their families.
- The Big Event is a community-wide project! At The Big Event, professional staff from Encompass along with hundreds of caring community volunteers interact with the children. Donations received from the community assure that all children, regardless of family income, can attend.
- The Big Event is a major fund-raiser for Encompass. Since its inception, over $1,000,000 has been raised for the Encompass Early Education and Care, Inc. Endowment Fund.
What will you find at THE BIG EVENT?
- Huggles - Encompass' very own clown
- Costumed characters welcome children and families and interact with them throughout the day
- Children's stage entertainment with singing, dancing, and animal performances
- Creative art projects to make and take home
- Hands-on science and health activities including a hospital and dental area
- A bit of nature with live farm animals, snakes and other reptiles
- Amazing vehicles including a tow truck, a backhoe and a semi truck
- Huggles Store, books, stuffed animals, a raffle and kid-friendly food-all reasonably priced